What are you craving?

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Whoopi Goldburger (You heard that right)

W.P. Gold Burger was another one of the restaurants on our must-try list. We stopped by two or three times, but they were either out of burgers or closed. When we walked by and they were open we knew we had to try it.

Skate boarding videos constantly playing.
Helena Bonham Burger (with Avocado)

1100 yen
The presentation, atmosphere and obviously the names of the burgers won me over, so you can imagine my disappointment when I bit into a hard, chewy and dry patty. The condiments were packed with flavor, and I imagine it would've been the perfect blend had it been paired with a moist and juicy patty as I had hoped for. -Mari
 
Kevin Bacon Burger

1300 yen
My burger was the other side of the story. The patty, unlike Mari's, was moist, juicy, and tender.  It was seasoned well and the meat was delicious. The bacon was very thick and tasty and the cheese was perfectly sharp cheddar.  The mashed potatoes were delicious and left me wanting more even after the last bite. -Daniel

OVERALL
Whoopi Goldburger has a really chill, bro-den feeling atmosphere. The two that run the place are childhood friends, and are self-taught so the flavor is unique. When we got there they were just opening so they were still semi-preparing for the night. I think that's what caused Mari's unluckiness, and I want to give it another try someday. -Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment