What are you craving?

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Rice and Creamy

I scream, you scream, we all scream for rice cream... wait what? After a heavy dinner, we had no intentions of putting anything in our mouths for the rest of the night. That is, until we walked past Rice Creamery
Crunchy Munchy topped with Crushed Almonds

(Size S) 15 Dhs
More S'More topped with Rice Crispies

(Size M) 25 Dhs
I'm a rice lover no doubt, but I wasn't too sure whether I wanted rice for dessert when I first walked into Rice Creamery. I was absolutely in love as soon as I had a taster of all the different flavors available (Red and Velvety, Choco Loco) and even if my stomach was absolutely against putting anymore food in my mouth, I went against my rationality. The cup of rice pudding never got boring, and for our More S'More the marshmallows added that 'Umph' of perfection between crispy and chewy. The store interior lacked a lot and seemed a bit awkward with its designing, but the taste of these puddings made up for it no doubt. -Mari 

Endless combinations with twenty different flavours and over thirty different toppings were possible. The product was just as amazing as the idea. In my first bite I got a small chewy chunk of marshmallow, crispy rice crispies, and creamy chocolate rice pudding. The flavour was perfect; it wasn't too sweet, and wasn't bland. I almost didn't want to share with Mari (especially after what she said about the interior). I thought the interior really suited the idea. The design was very unique and minimalistic. There was also just enough space between the tables and the counter so that people weren't awkwardly standing in food stealing range. - Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment