What are you craving?

Friday, March 21, 2014

久楽 (ku-Ra)

One of the first things I told Daniel about Japanese eating culture is it's okay to slurp ramen. Slurping emphasizes appreciation towards the ramen, so we slurped really loud today at ku-Ra.

味噌卵らーめん (Miso-Tamago Ramen)

880 yen 
The miso-tamago ramen was amazing. When I tried the first spoonful of the broth I fell in love. It had a subtle kick that added the fifth star. The meat was flavorful, the noodles were cooked perfectly, and the egg had a semi-boiled yolk that seeped into the base. I felt bad leaving broth in the bowl when I was full because it was easily the best ramen I've had. -Daniel


Slurping away.
OVERALL:
The ramen was excellent, but the atmosphere could be better. The music choice was a little odd for a ramen restaurant ('Talk Dirty to Me' but hey if the ramen did that I wouldn't mind).

No comments:

Post a Comment