What are you craving?

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Eishin (永新)

Hole in the walls don't get any better than this. It used to be a restaurant that I'd always walk past without giving it a second glance. Today my father craved Chinese food but because our first choice restaurant wasn't open, we reluctantly went into Eishin hoping for the best. And boy did we get it. -Mari

Dan-dan Noodles 坦々面

1000 yen 
This is easily the best dan-dan noodles I've ever had. It completely blows the ones I've had in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia out of the water. The broth is nutty and thick and sticks to the noodles without having to gulp down soup with each bite. No matter how much I ate the amount wouldn't decrease. So if you're ever hungry and in Azabu-Juban, Eishin will not disappoint! -Mari

Wood ear, egg and vegetables rice 木耳卵丼

900 yen
  Everything in this dish tasted amazing. I reluctantly offered Mari a bite and she almost didn't give me it back because it was so good. -Daniel

Gyoza 餃子

950 yen
It's not a chinese meal without Gyoza!

No comments:

Post a Comment