What are you craving?

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cowbell

Cowbell is pretty much every kids dream place to eat. The menu covers all angles; pizza, hamburgs, pasta, and huge sticks of garlic bread. After a long day surrounded by kids, Daniel and I refueled with carbs upon carbs. 

Caesar Salad

1,200 yen 
 The copious amount of freshly shaved cheese on top did not disappoint. It was more cheese with lettuce leaves- just how I like it. -Mari

Crispy Grilled Potatoes

800 yen
I felt like the little one when I saw the potatoes. I just wanted to finish my bite of salad and dig into the delicious looking chunks. -Daniel  

Margherita Pizza

1,200 yen
 Tasty margherita pizza. Nothing to complain about, but nothing super special about it. -Daniel

Garlic Bread (2 pc)

600 yen

Every time I went to rip a chunk off, grease would pour down my hand. Not to mention fill my mouth with every bite. -Mari

Hamburg with Mozzarella Cheese

1,350 yen
 This definitely hit the spot. This cheesy hamburg covered with demi-gras sauce (poured on after the picture) made my stomach happy with every bite. -Daniel

Tomato and Mozzarella Cheese Pasta

1,250 yen
 Your simple tomato and cheese pasta, nothing too great or too bad about it! -Mari 

Squid and Cod Roe Pasta

1,250 yen 
No complaints. Daniel & Mari

OVERALL
The restaurant was very family orientated (it was almost like a fancier Bob Evans). The food was tasty, staff was friendly, and it was nice to have a relaxing dinner after a busy day. -Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment