What are you craving?

Friday, March 7, 2014

Bateel Brunch

Friday morning brunch at Bateel.


There's a reason why this Date Balsamic Vinegar is 59 Dhs for just 100ml, it tastes divine. I personally loved the fig and olive roll with the combination of olive oil and balsamic vinegar (aged 6 years). -Mari

Qahwa (served traditionally in dallah pot with dates)
✭✭✭✭✩
21 Dhs
This is a traditional Arabic coffee and it has no caffeine. This coffee is for relaxing instead of energizing. It has the scent of cardamom and it's very mellow. -Mari

Belgian Waffles
✭✭✭✭✭
30 Dhs
The waffles were so light and fluffy yet crisp on the edges. The option of combining it with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and raspberry coulis was pure luxury. -Mari

Eggs Benedict
✭✭✭✭✭
36 Dhs
Perfection. This was easily the best eggs benedict I've ever had. There was absolutely nothing wrong with this dish. -Daniel

No time to look at the camera.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    my concierge

    ReplyDelete